Smarty Spot

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Secrets of Successful Racing


Racing doesn't come without some preparation. I'd like to share in this post one of my secrets. It's called BREAKFAST. It first occurred to me that breakfast was especially important when I saw my male owner starting his day off with a hearty meal. Once I realized how important this was, I began requesting bigger breakfasts, and earlier!

However, it really wasn't until recently that my owners finally caught on. They recently got smart (no pun intended) and filled the backyard with breakfast treats, as you can see below. Now I'm able to have a pre-breakfast breakfast every morning!

I would say this was probably one of the biggest energy boosters that helped me over this past weekend.


Yes, indeed, I should have plenty of energy for months to come....

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    smarty, you are so wise. But I'm surprised you have not realized that your owner is supposed to feed their own breakfast, you aren't supposed to have to forage your own. With that face and those I eyes, I know you can be well fed on toast, bacon, etc. Get your head up girl and take what you deserve!
    macan

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Ken said…

    Macan,

    I am speaking here of the pre-breakfast breakfast. Then there's breakfast. Then there's the post-breakfast breakfast, which consists of food from the master's table. (Of course I use the term "master" very loosely here. We all know who's in charge by who gets the most meals!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home