Smarty Spot

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Secrets of Successful Resting

Successful racing and successful eating are two topics dear to my heart. But another important factor if one is to be a whippet of character is knowing when to rest. And how to rest.

I'm into power naps. A good power nap should last from about 9pm till 6:30 am, and resume after breakfast. But it is especially important to rest after a big race meet, as you can see here:


Of course, it's also important to have friends who like to rest also. Usually I read my comic books in bed, but I was especially tired the night this picture was taken:


Speaking of naps, I better go now!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smarty - Great blog! I can see that we see muzzle to muzzle on a lot of issues - sleeping, eating etc. I'm not sure what's up with this running business - I'd much rather jump and nip - but I'd like to hear more about it. Can't wait to meet you! ~Tel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home