Smarty Spot

Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Little Worried

I'm a little worried today. I overheard my owners talking about taking me to "Otis" in "Massachusetts." Who is Otis??

When they left for the day, I snuck onto the computer (between naps) and did an internet search. When I searched for "Otis Massachusetts" on Google images this is who I found:



Oh no! I don't want to go to Otis - he looks weird! Is he even a boy, or is that a girl? What's with that haircut? I think I would be embarrassed to be seen with him. Waitaminute, will he even take me for walks?? He looks snobby.

Please don't make me go to Otis!! I'm sorry I encouraged Scrappy to eat that mailman! I'm sorry for hogging the best bed! I'm sorry for everything!!

HELP ME, SOMEBODY, PLEASE!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smarty honey...don't worry I will come for you if they leave you with that Otis fellow. He does look weird! For goodness sake, it looks like he is wearing a wig!
    Oh wait...I think Otis is also a place where you can run! Now that would be fun!
    Whatever you do my little Smarty, don't confess that you encouraged Scrappy! She was all ready to take the blame and you were off the hook! I will never tell.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home