Smarty Spot

Monday, July 03, 2006

Window Shopping

Here's another picture of my mom. She loves to shop!


If you look out the window, you'll see exactly what she's after... At first you might think it's the van. She's always wanted to have one of her own. The way things are worked out now, we have to wait for the owners to get ready to take us where we need to go -- and that can literally take days! If mom could get her own van, I'm sure we could have a lot of fun during the day.


But actually, it's not the van she's looking at today. If you zoom in closer you'll see what she's eyeing... Ah, there you go!


Oh, wouldn't it be great to have one of those! The male owner often speaks about buying some as pets. I would really like that. A lot.

The great thing about window shopping is you can do it almost anywhere - see?


When I window shop, I get really excited!


Please slow down! I saw something I really, really want! Pleeeease!!


Drat. I hate this "you can look, but don't touch" policy. I can only assume they're waiting for Christmas to surprise us with all the nice things we have seen out the window all year.

Christmas is only 5 months away! Only 175 shopping days left!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Smarty!
    Now I know what Santa will bring you for Christmas. He will come to my yard and get you tons of those cute furry acorn eating little critters! You will be so happy!
    Love,
    Lucy

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://neveo.info/2076.html or http://neveo.info/12.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home