Smarty Spot

Monday, September 18, 2006

Smarty Shuffle

Hey, have you heard of the Smarty Shuffle? It's all the rage!

Ever since my last post, people (both whippets and others) have been asking me to publish some of the pictures from the recent photo session. Curious to see the latest Smarty pics? Wait no longer!

Here's a recent picture:



Now, obviously the puppy is the center of attention here. So it's hard to see me because I was locked on the patio like a common criminal, but it's possible that you might see a reflection of me in that big round alien signaling device.

How about this one:



Well, okay, I didn't make it into that picture either. But that's my friend Emily. And that two-headed snake toy that causes endless entertainment - yep, mine too. No one even asked if they could borrow it or said a simple thank you, but I'm glad everyone is having such a good time with it. And that fuzzy brown paw near the bottom of the photo -- no, no, that's not me either, but is is my monkey. Again, they could have at least asked...

And here's another picture:



Now, obviously that's not me either but yet another puppy. (Yes, they're cute, I know, I know...) But you notice how intently this one is looking forward? That's because she was at a race meet where I happened to be racing in case anyone noticed.

Okay, maybe I'm a little upset that no one wants pictures of me these days. I hope it's not showing too much. I'm just feeling a little bit lost in the shuffle.

And that's what I call the Smarty Shuffle!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My dear sister Smarty:
    Why is it that those silly people didn't create some real art with photographs of us instead of those silly, warm, fuzzy, adorable, puppies? You must take command of all attention no matter what it takes!
    Oh boy, Tula is in big trouble again! She just got the photographer's steak...Ha ha!!!! She has the gift for commanding attention!
    Love,
    Your sister Lucy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home