Smarty Spot

Friday, August 18, 2006

Reinforcements Have Arrived

Things are getting a bit crazy around here. The guinea pigs' development seems to have taken a strange turn. As some have commented on this post, they are looking more and more like puppies every day.

As a result, a team of scientists were brought in to assess the situation. I know for sure the man pictured below is a scientist. Possibly a mad scientist. I've heard him even talk about lab rats! His woman helper is nice. Maybe too nice.











The mad scientist and his helper seem to like these little mutant creatures.

In fact, I think I'm warming up to up them a little bit. I know that's hard to believe. I find myself wishing they would let me play with them... even just one of them. But as soon as they arrived, they seemed to have formed their own little clique.

I'll win them over, though. I have toys they know not of.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my...Oh my! Smarty...
    They do look like puppies!
    Love,
    Lucy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home