Smarty Spot

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Another Technicality

Okay, this is what I get for making fun of my techie owner. He's going to be away for a week and now he won't be able to start up the computer for me. It's not that I don't know how to use a computer (I obviously do), but he password protects the internet after a little "incident." Let's just say that it involved a lot of raw food and I didn't know he had such "privacy issue" with his credit card.

Well, I'll write to you on August 1 or 2. There shoud be a lot to say by then! Till then, enjoy the extensive archives found on this site!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Dear Sister Smarty:
    Humans think they are "All That"...don't they? Can you imagine using silly passwords to keep us away from the computer? I can bet the password contains their own birthday or your name! Humans are very predictable, aren't they? I can't wait to hear from you again. As for privacy, why must they keep things from us? Who will we tell anyway?
    Much Love,
    Sister Lucy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home