Smarty Spot

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Asleep at the Wheel


Snow or no snow, winter is here! I didn't quite realize what this would mean for my little bear cub body, which has suddenly started "hibernation mode." This means I have been sleeping far more than normal...even for me!

I try to make it over the computer... but then I pass by my nice warm bed... and I just can't resist.

Is there such a thing as sleep addiction? Well, don't both answering that, because I don't want intervention yet!

However, I've been on the investigative trail and I do have some adventures to report. If you'll just allow me one more nap, I'll be back soon!

- Smarty

2 Comments:

  • At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh yawn,yawn...oh yes dear sister Smarty! Sleep is a funny thing...the more you get...the more you need!
    Have a Merry Christmas sis; I will see you soon!
    Love,
    Lucy
    p.s. Tula wishes you and our mommy a Merry Christmas too, but I can't wake her up right now!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Ken said…

    Merry Christmas to you too!

    Wait till you see what Scoche and I got for the female owner. If this doesn't result in more affection, not to mention bigger meals, I don't know what will!

    Smarty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home