Smarty Spot

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Two Smart For My Own Good?

Yesterday was a race day! I got to do everything I enjoy: run, compete, attack the bunny, wear a racing blanket, and cross that finish line. This time someone kept crossing the finish line before me, even though I tried assured him I knew the way all by myself and didn't need a "tour guide." Oh well, he seemed to really want to show the way, so I tried to be a good sport, slow down, and let him by. (Congratulations, Odie!)

I heard something afterward about being "number two." I tried to think about what this meant… And I think I figured it out.

First of all, it was a little two wet outside.



Also, in one of the first races I tried a little two hard to get out of the box… or maybe it opened a little two late! See my scar? I think it’s kinda cool. It might help me cultivate a new “bad dog” image. Or maybe I'll write some blues songs now that I've paid my dues!



I also hurt my foot and had to put it intwo a bucket of ice. Whoa, don’t you think that’s a little two cold??


Don't worry, though, I'm getting better. I just need two rest.

But don't count me out! As "number two," I demand a second chance!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My dear sister Smarty!!!
    You are just two clever!
    Love,
    Lucy

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Ken said…

    And you're two kind.

    Also, I didn't want to write this publicly but between the two of us -- one of those races was two close two call!

    Smarty
    Chief Editor and Contributor
    SmartySpot

     

Post a Comment

<< Home