Smarty Spot

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Christmas Strikes Again

I returned from Camp George this past weekend. As always, I was tired from all the activities and relentless schedule. I was looking forward to a bath and a chance to read the new comic books George gave me. Wait a minute, did I remember to ask him for those?

Well, speaking of free stuff, it turns out that Christmas came again while I was away. I came home to find that Lucy's agent had sent me and Scoche some great stuff!



Lucy, I would like to show you a picture of the nice wrapping job she had done... but unfortunately, I wasn't here to open my own gifts!! I mean, c'mon, it's not like I went on a mission to Mars (though I am curious about Camp George's "Canine Cosmonaut Camp")... I could have at least been allowed to watch my present be opened by someone else on the webcam.

The mystery is, of course, exactly who opened my gift...and whether they took a share of it for themselves.

Did the butler do it?

Well, if a butler can be a woman (and who says they can't?), the answer might be yes! You see, while I was away, Scoche had one of her friends over. They have all sorts of private jokes between them... Naturally, I was a bit suspicious.



But I warmed up to her... In fact, a little too warm if you ask me.





But I must admit, these are some attractive coats. (You can click the pictures to enlarge them.) I like the little whippet pictures on mine, although whoever created these doesn't realize that whippets have only two ears. I guess not everyone has quite the eye for fashion that I do... which is why I am declaring next week Fashion Week at Smarty Spot (don't miss it!).

Well anyway, Merry Christmas...again!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smarty, I think you look great in your coat! Glad you had a good time at Camp George.

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Smarty!
    What a clever idea...to have Whippets on your coat! They look just like the Whippets in the canoe postcard from Camp George! I just love that. You are one lucky gal!
    Love,
    Lucy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home