Smarty Spot

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Slideshow

I'm a visual animal, especially when it comes to presents. So here are a few pictures from our family Christmas, without any commentary from me.



My gift to Scoche:



Scoche's gift to me:


I was assured that this is the style now.

One of my owners gifts...


AKC Papers?? What? How did he find out he didn't officially own me till now? He must have read my November 30 entry. I better start being more careful what I post! I hope this doesn't go to his head!

And here's one I don't really understand:

(click to enlarge)

Now, I don't really get the joke... Blogging vs. barking? Why not both? Clearly that cartoon was created by a human -- they're so polarized!

Oops! I said I wasn't going to give any commentary this time. Well, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! That's right -- both!


2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Joni Scott said…

    Scoche, you look adorable in your new head piece. I think I may have to get one myself, considering they are all the rave. And AKC papers ain't so bad... now they'll PAY you to reproduce!

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on your new AKC papers...Or should I be congratulating your owner?
    I must inform you that you are so fashionable in your antlers! It brings out those beautiful brown eyes.
    Love,
    Lucy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home