Smarty Spot

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Birthday Puzzler

* * *

Guess who turned three today?

You only get one clue:


The answer will be published in an upcoming special birthday edition of Smarty Spot. The person who guesses the answer correctly will win a life-size autographed racing photo of me (provided they take me racing, take the photo, and provide me with a pen).

Here's your second clue. But remember, you only get one, so you can only use this clue if you didn't use the other one. This photo helps to answer the birthday puzzler:


Look closely, now! And come back on Monday for the answer to the Puzzler!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smarty,

    I think that's you wearing the cool "I'm 3!" hat. I'm 3 now! And, I think that you're 3, too! Am I right?

    Love,
    Holly

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is it me? I'm three..can't you see...it must be...me..or is it we?
    Guess Who?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home