Smarty Spot

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Birthday, Scoche!


Yesterday was my mom's birthday! Happy birthday, mom!

Woops, I forgot... She prefers that I call her Scoche. In fact, if she had her way I would call her by her more formal title, The Scoche. As you can see, we have a somewhat curious mother-daughter relationship.

Here are some things Ms. The Scoche got for her birthday:

1. A year older. She's eight! Can you believe that? I for one could not believe my ears when I found out.
2. A nice walk!

And best of all,

3. Ground rabbit!



What I wonder is this: what kind of rabbit isn't a "ground" rabbit? Are there rabbits in the trees? In the sky? I may need to expand my search... those walks are about to get a lot more eventful!

I wonder what they'll invent next: flying squirrels?

Anyway, this was just a quick post to say happy birthday to The Scoche. She deserves the best!

At least until I write my tell-all memoir...

Happy Birthday, Scoche!


4 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday, Ms. The Scoche!
    Smarty - You're right; the only rabbits I know of are ground rabbits!

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Scoche,

    Happy Birthday!

    My human didn't tell me - I had to read it here.

    Love,
    Holly

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That just proves that you can't trust the "mainstream media." The work of a site like this is to provide an alternative news source for those who really need to know!

     
  • At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To my mom...The Scoche!
    Happy "B" Day!
    Love,
    Lucy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home