Smarty Spot

Friday, May 16, 2008

The Very Best of Smarty Spot


In June, I will have been writing Smarty Spot for 14 dog years. So I thought it would be fun to celebrate! I was thinking perhaps having a Smarty Spot Gala Dinner. We could invite a few celebrities (John Denver and Tula come to mind), all my friends (Lucy, Holly, Emily, George, and everyone else), and the many little people who have made this site such a success...



Of course the most important part would be the dinner itself. Well, it would actually be a tie between dinner and dessert.

To create some buzz, I've created a list of my Top 10 favorite posts from the past 14 years. You can vote for your favorite in the comments section if you'd like. And if you'll leave your name and, more importantly, the phone numbers of 14 friends, we'll hire some telemarketers or callbots to promote the heck out of this event! That should create the needed buzz...

Anyway, here's the list!

6 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smarty,

    The Smarty Spot Gala Dinner is a great idea! I will attend.

    I can not choose my favorite column. Each is superb.

    Love,
    Holly

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Smarty - I have to agree; it's hard to choose just one column! I think I'll go with the Nature of True Virtue. I think you have a good handle on it! I would love to attend the gala dinner; let me know when and where!

    Love,
    Nancy Morris

     
  • At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sis:
    No problem for me to pick the best post on your blog. Entrapment wins by miles. I am so proud to have such a clever sister!
    Love,
    Lucy

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Joni Scott said…

    I'd love to attend the dinner if I were less than 1000 mile away. But I do think it is time you considered compiling these marvelous posts into a book.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smarty - Are you on vacation?

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Or writing your PhD dissertation?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home